Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie2014-09-26
- Yield : 1 pie
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 4:000 h
- Ready In : 4:20 h
Here’s the pumpkin pie I make, it’s a little different but it’s yummy and quick. I think I got it off a cream cheese box a few years ago. – Cowbell
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon of milk, divided
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 8-oz tub whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can 15-oz pumpkin
- 1 pkg (4-serving size each) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
Mix cream cheese, 1 T milk and the sugar in large bowl until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
Pour 1 C milk into large bowl. Add pumpkin, dry pudding mixes and spices. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick). Spread over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Dollop with remaining whipped topping. Store in refrigerator.